Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Speech Marks

We are learning to add speech to our writing.


“3,2,1,” said Miss McDonald, “onto the mat now.” We went down to the mat.
By Lucas


“Ahhhhh! I jammed my finger!” I cried. I cried and I cried. Blood dripped down my finger. “What happened?” said mum.
By Paige

“Yay! It’s my birthday!” I screamed in the morning. I raced to Mum and jumped on her. I was bouncing higher than a kangaroo.
By Safi

“Ouch!” I screamed as my Mum slamed the car door on my finger. Blood streamed down my middle finger. The nail almost came off. My finger was pumping like a bee.
By Theo


I screamed when Alyssa told me about the ghost. It jumped at her and tried to kill her she said to me. “Wow,” I screamed, “Is there really a ghost?”
“Yes,” she replied.
“Oh no!” I said.
By Becky

 “Pass the controller to me,” said my brother.
“NO! NO!” I said. I felt mad. My mum woke up.
“What is all that noise?” she asked.
“Flynn wants the controller. But I had it first!” I replied.
“Pass the controlled to me,” said mum.
“But I haven’t had a go,” said Flynn.
“Well your going to have to have a go tomorrow,” said mum.
“But you can have a go after school,” I said.
“Oh I can’t,” said Flynn, “Because we’re going up north.”
By Alyssa


“Aaahhhhh!” I screamed. The neighbours could hear me. I called my mum. Mum gave me a hug. I cried. Tears rolled down my face. My mum shouted at Jake, “Go to your room.”  My brother stomped to his room.  My finger was sore. It was bleeding. I got a sticky plaster.
By Lili H

“Ahh!” I screamed as Jade P sprinted towards me. He dived at me but I sprinted away. He hit his face on the grass but it didn’t hurt.

By Adam

No comments: